Concealing and highlighting are a major trend these days. However, it can be tricky and result in creasing, bad colour matching, among other problems. Check out the following tips to achieve a flawless skin look and have it stay all day!
Choose the correct concealer
- Great products: 1. Covergirl + Olay Eye Rehab Concealer 2.L’Oréal Paris Visible Lift Blur Concealer
- Colour matching: colour match on neck not arm, which can give a false match
- Warning: concealers with SPF – can appear white in flash photography
- Avoiding creasing in fine lines – everyone has fine lines especially under eyes, you’re not suddenly getting old! You can prevent concealer from settling in fine lines with the following tips.
- Pat to blend – alternatively to using a damp beauty blender, use ring finger to pat which is weaker than index finger so you won’t blend the concealer away. Using patting motion, as opposed to rubbing the concealer in, will give maximum coverage.